[python-committers] svnmerge init on py3k branch fails..

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:42:00 CET 2010

I had to reinstall my OS recently and I checked out pristine copies of
trunk,py3k,release26-maint,release31-maint.

While svnmerge.py init on release26-maint and release31-maint worked
fine and I was able to merge a revision to release26-maint.

On py3k, the svn init gave the following problem.

$ python svnmerge.py init
svnmerge: command execution failed (exit code: 1)
svn --non-interactive info "svn+ssh://pythondev@svn.python.org/python/branches/py3k-struni"
svn+ssh://pythondev@svn.python.org/python/branches/py3k-struni:  (Not a valid URL)

svn: A problem occurred; see other errors for details

What's the problem? How do I resolve it?

--
Senthil