[python-committers] SSH keys and Keychain

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Mar 4 09:58:54 CET 2010

Vinay Sajip wrote:
> Jesus Cea <jcea <at> jcea.es> writes:
>

>> I would use "ssh-agent" directly, via "ssh-add". It is what I do.
>>

> Hi Jesus,
>
> Thanks for the response. I've tried that, with no luck. The key is added to
> ssh-agent, which I verified using "ssh-add -l" - but I still get prompted for
> the passphrase every time.

Try running ssh-agent in debug mode and see whether ssh has
problems connecting to it.

Also check the permissions on the paths of the Unix domain sockets
used by ssh-agent and ssh.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 04 2010)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/