[python-committers] python-checkins Reply-To now set for python-dev

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Mon Aug 2 17:08:10 CEST 2010

Over in #python-dev, Georg reminded us of a change to the python-checkins
mailing list that was discussed a few weeks ago:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2010-July/101853.html

Despite the mild preference of redirecting python-checkins to
python-committers, I noticed that the list was already set up to redirect to
python-dev (but the Reply-To munging was disabled).  I've now re-enabled
redirects of python-checkins to python-dev.  I think it's better to default to
more openness and it's not really that much traffic anyway.

If it gets obnoxious we can narrow things, but let's see how it goes.

-Barry