[python-committers] Mercurial Status?

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Sun Aug 1 16:09:13 CEST 2010

Am 01.08.2010 15:49, schrieb Jesus Cea:
> How is migration to Mercurial going?. Showstoppers?.

Dirkjan is busy with his thesis for another two months.  Since he's the
mastermind, nothing much will go forward unless someone else seeks
to take over his position.

I am also busy with my thesis for these two months, but after it is
done, I already promised to devote as much time as necessary to the
switch.

In conclusion, I hope to have everything set up during October, and
begin a test phase that takes as long as we feel is necessary to get
acquainted with the new repos and infrastructure before making the
repositories the main development ones.

Georg