[python-committers] Doug Hellmann

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:10:11 CEST 2009

+1

Tarek

On Sep 18, 2009 7:41 PM, "Jesse Noller" <jnoller at gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to propose we give the commit bit to Doug Hellmann in
order for him to help out with documentation and GHOP style tasks
(he's helped in the past).

You might know him from the "Python Module of the Week" series here:

http://www.doughellmann.com/PyMOTW/

Many of his examples, and doc snippets have landed in our official
documentation. I myself am working on pulling in his multiprocessing
documents for mp's docs. I know Georg sounded positive on this
(correct me if I wrong Georg) - he's a great, great doc writer and I
think he could help out a lot.

jesse