[python-committers] Survey about DVCSs compared to svn

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Feb 28 00:41:29 CET 2009

Brett Cannon wrote:
> It ain't going to be wishy-washy; there will be a very obvious suggestion of

I know I haven't said much in this discussion, mostly because I don't
really care which one we pick.  It's just a tool, I'll use whatever.

But, I did want to say thanks to Brett for sticking his face in this fan.
:-)  It's a task of practically religious-war-proportions, and obviously is
something there are a lot of opinions and concerns over.  Thanks for
working on this.

Sean