[python-committers] Media contact: Alex Handy

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Tue Oct 7 20:14:35 CEST 2008

I received an e-mail from Alex Handy of SD Times:
>Hi there. I read your article on the maturation of Python, and I'm
>looking for contributors to the Python project. I'd love to talk to
>you on the phone for an SD Times article about the subject. I'd also
>appreciate any other members of the project you could refer to
>speaking with.

The subject line of the message was 'Python 3.0', and while I've
replied, I'm not a good person to talk about 3.0 changes or plans.

Does someone want to talk to them about 3.0?  Please let me know
privately and I'll pass along Alex's contact info.

--amk