[python-committers] 3.0rc2 schedule

Anthony Baxter anthonybaxter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:06:17 CEST 2008

IMHO if there's still big scary stuff out there, calling this a
release candidate does us no good PR-wise, and does no good for our
users. 3.0 is going to be scary enough for them as it is - cutting a
release candidate that we either know is broken, or else has
significant changes, is a very bad idea.