[Python-buildbots] fyi: The AIX bots are in "failure" state for over a week.

Michael aixtools at felt.demon.nl
Mon May 20 16:50:21 EDT 2019

My bot has always failed die to issues with xlc versus gcc. The other
AIX bot is not something I own. I submitted a PR, with the idea that
optional mods (depending on third-party, i.e., not supplied by AIX)
software would not be installed by default and clear the last "warnings"
that kept it from saying OK to the CI process.

re: my bot - I am switching to gcc for the bot. XLC is not giving any
information the project is interested in - and I hope having a bot
return, eventually, a clear status - is of some benefit.

In any case, there appears to be a regression that started about 8 days
ago - see failure:
https://buildbot.python.org/all/#/builders/10/builds/2603 and "warning"
https://buildbot.python.org/all/#/builders/10/builds/2602

regards,