[Python-buildbots] AIX bot stuck - FYI - and Happy New Year!

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 06:10:51 EST 2019

Can you try to attach the stuck processes in gdb and try to get a
Python traceback using "thread apply all py-bt"? You might have to
need to install python-gdb.py plugin... and you need a gdb which
supports Python. Otherwise, you might try to use faulthandler...
faulthandler is supposed to be enabled by default in regrtest, but
there are cases where it's not enabled.

See:
https://bugs.python.org/issue12413
https://pythondev.readthedocs.io/crash.html