[Python-buildbots] Outdated wiki information

Berker Peksağ berker.peksag at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 22:57:13 EDT 2017

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 10:55 PM, Craig Rodrigues
<rodrigc at crodrigues.org> wrote:
> This page:
> https://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/
>
> should probably be changed to from "buildbot slave" to "buildbot worker"

I've now changed "buildbot slave" to "buildbot worker" at
https://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/.

> These two wiki pages related to buildbots have really
> oudated information:
>
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/BuildBot
>
>  * references to "buildbot slave" should be changed to "buildbot worker"
>  * references to "python-dev at python.org" should be changed to "
> python-buildbots at python.org
>  * reference to bbreport should be removed

Can't we refer people to https://devguide.python.org/buildslave/ and
update all outdated information there? It looks like the buildbot
pages on the wiki mostly contain outdated and duplicate information.

--Berker