[Python-buildbots] Looking up status of build bots?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 03:18:06 EDT 2017

The direct links to partial waterfalls (eg
http://buildbot.python.org/stable/ for the "Stable" set) are no longer
active. Is there a way to look up a specific subset of builders to
check status?

Specific use-case: I just reset my buildbot host, and after doing so,
I always like to check that it's come online and reconnected with the
master. For that, I have a bookmark that would show me just the four
builders on my machine (for four different branches), and it would
show either a grey "Offline" or a green "Idle" depending on whether
it's all come good. What I have now, I'm not sure about. There's this:

http://buildbot.python.org/all/#/builders/27

but it doesn't tell me whether the builder is connected or not. What
would be the best way to check on the node's connection?

ChrisA