[Python-buildbots] Windows 2.7 Builders

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:38:15 EDT 2016

Interesting - I probably would have assumed removing 2010 was safe for
2.7 as well.  However, all of my 2.7 builders (XP/7/8/10) currently
have both 2008 and 2010 so any dependency on 2010 would go unnoticed.

Assuming the 2010 dependency is unintentional, or we specifically want
to test without it, the XP slave no longer builds anything but 2.7, so
I could actually uninstall 2010 from that machine without affecting
any other builders, or requiring any special configuration to avoid a
2010 installation.

-- David