[Python-buildbots] Stable builders

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Mon Nov 16 13:35:31 EST 2015

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:11:44 -0500, David Edelsohn <dje.gcc at gmail.com> wrote:
> What's the plan about updating the list of stable builders?
>
> The current stable builders don't appear very stable (not all green).

At a quick glance it looks like those are bugs that need fixing, not
stability errors.  We should ping the owners of the ones that are
offline, though.

> There are other builders that are stable and should be added to the
> stable builders list.

Do you have ones you'd like to nominate?

It's probably time to put the docs one into stable.  Unless there are
outstanding issues with it, Zach?

The ICC mac and unix buildbots are stable, but we can't put those into
the stable set without talking to python-dev.  It seems like it is time
to do that.

--David