[Python-buildbots] Fleet health

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 04:41:17 CEST 2015

On 12 June 2015 at 23:46, David Edelsohn <dje.gcc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Internally, IBM has been discussing how to improve its participation
> in Open Source Software CI Testers to ensure that IBM POWER and IBM
> System z have better coverage.  IBM may be able to help with hosting
> an open build service of diverse systems.  We don't have a complete
> solution, but maybe we can use the Python Buildbot Fleet concept and
> this group to develop a solution.

That would be very handy, as there's a patch to add AF_IUCV support in
http://bugs.python.org/issue23830, which we don't currently have a way
to test upstream.

Neale suggested on that issue that the Linux Foundation might also be
able to help out with s390x access, but having multiple test systems
for any given architecture would be a good thing.

Cheers,
Nick.