[Python-authors] Hello, Dear Author Community!

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Oct 26 04:02:04 EDT 2016

Hi Ajay,

If you have access to the list archives we recently had a brief flurry of
"who's up to what" but your message might trigger a few more.

I agree that writing forces you to organize your thoughts properly. I am
just writing a new section on virtual environments for "Python in a
Nutshell" and I fell far better qualified to talk about them now than I was
a week ago!

Unfortunately this isn't the best list on which to seek compensation -
there's no budget here for authoring, and the list denizens are all people
who have written and/or are writing about Python. There's always room for
more, though.

My own suggestion would be to start by looking for sites whose audiences
could use a little more information about programming, and offer to write
short introductory articles about why you use Python and how it might help
the typical reader. Good luck with your writing career!

regards
 Steve

Steve Holden