[Python-authors] Python-authors Digest, Vol 28, Issue 1

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 01:40:23 CEST 2014

+1 Steve -- Keeping the English simple is always the best advice.
Simplicity's appreciated by native English speakers too. Avoid turns of
phrase and metaphors; be clear and plain.

P.S. My favourite book on Python is probably Learning Python by Mark Lutz,
but that was my first Python book, and the one that taught me to code. It's
a great book, but not a good example here. Write something small and
valuable, then iterate. A 1500 page treatise on the language is not a good
project for an aspiring author.

All the best -- Carl