[Python-authors] Python-authors Digest, Vol 28, Issue 1

Carl Smith carl.input at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:28:19 CEST 2014

The only generic advice I can offer is to focus on something a little more
niche. Yet another learning Python book... It'd better be really good.

Find something to really focus on. It'd be cool to see more work on
*teaching* with Python, but you want something that you're personally into
obviously.

One thing I'd enjoy is more development histories, where you can follow how
a big, open source project began and evolved, what design decisions were
made, why, how they played out. Throw in a few fun tales, develop the
characters, it could be very interesting. IPython have a good story.

Just a coulpe of pennies, but all the best with it Zaki -- Carl