[Python-authors] Write a book on 'Python Data Analysis Cookbook' with Packt

Shrutika Kalbag shrutikak at packtpub.com
Tue Nov 27 12:32:09 CET 2012

Hi ,

My name is Shrutika Kalbag and I'm an Author Relationship Executive at
Packt Publishing <http://www.packtpub.com/>. Packt is an  IT publishing
company that publishes focused IT and allied technology books.

We are planning to publish an  book on Python, titled, *Python Data
Analysis Cookbook* and I am looking for potential authors to write /
co-author this book.
This book is about analyzing data with a selection of popular Python
tools.Your expertise will be valuable to our readers.

I look forward to the possibility of working together to publish this
book and make it a success.
Do let me know if you are interested in this project and if you have any
queries or doubts.

Kind Regards,

**Shrutika Kalbag
***Author Relationship Executive
Packt Publishing
*www.packtpub.com <http://www.packtpub.com/>
* **Tweet*: @packtauthors <https://twitter.com/#%21/packtauthors>
Interested in becoming an author? Visit http://authors.packtpub.com for
all the information you need about writing for Packt.