[Python-authors] promoting your book(s) at PyCon

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Jan 13 11:16:52 CET 2010

On 13/01/2010 08:51, wesley chun wrote:
> howdy everyone,
>
> that time of year is coming around again (PyCon). as one of the door
> prize/raffle coordinators as well as trying to help setup the
> conference bookstore, i'm here to ask:
>
> authors: do you have any Python-flavored books that you wish to have
> sold at the conference bookstore and/or your publishers' contact info
> so i can ask them for your book(s) as door prizes?

For free copies of IronPython in Action to give away as prizes please
contact: Jamie Taratoot <jata at manning.com>

Although I no longer work for them, last year Resolver Systems gave two
free licenses as prizes. You could contact: Giles Thomas
<giles.thomas at resolversystems.com>

> publishers/editors: do you have any Python-flavored books that you
> wish to have sold at the conference bookstore and/or that you can
> donate as door prizes?

How do we get books sold at the conference bookstore?

All the best,

Michael Foord