[Python-authors] Hello

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:00:00 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug.hellmann at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 2009, at 1:13 PM, Wsande wrote:
> I'm new to this list.  Just thought I would introduce myself.
>
> My son, Carter Sande, and myself (Warren Sande) wrote "Hello World!
> Computer Programming for Kids and Other Beginners", which uses Python to
> introduce programming.
>
> Hi, Warren,
> Welcome to the list!
> I enjoyed reading your book earlier this summer, and have recommended it to
> a couple of friends with kids who are interested in learning about programming.

i have also bought the book... just waiting for my kids (5, 3) to get
to the right age to start brainwa^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hteaching them
programming.

> This summer, we moved from Ottawa Canada, to Pleasanton, California.

why would you do something like that?!? (i can only say this because
you're now only 58 minutes from me.) :-)

cheers and welcome!
-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

"Python Web Development with Django", Addison Wesley, (c) 2009
    http://withdjango.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com