[Python-authors] Looking for articles for Python Magazine

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at pythonmagazine.com
Thu Aug 27 16:48:39 CEST 2009

Hi, folks,

I'm working on finding articles for some up-coming issues of Python
Magazine.  Each of the issues is organized around one of these themes:

* Back to the Basics - Not necessarily newbie-level, but reviewing
topics like debugging, packaging, etc.

* Games and Graphics - PIL, Steganography, PyGame, etc.

* Writing Pythonic Code - Tips and guidelines, PEP 8, etc.

If any of these give you ideas for articles, drop me a line and we can
work out the details.

Thanks,
Doug

--