[Python-africa] Fwd: [zimpy] Fwd: PyCon Zimbabwe 2016

Humphrey Butau hbutau at msn.com
Wed Nov 2 00:32:10 EDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        [zimpy] Fwd: PyCon Zimbabwe 2016
Date:   Wed, 2 Nov 2016 06:29:26 +0200
From:   PyCon Zimbabwe <zim.pycon at gmail.com><mailto:zim.pycon at gmail.com>
To:     zimbabwe Python Users Group <zimpy at googlegroups.com><mailto:zimpy at googlegroups.com>

Hi everyone,

I’m delighted to announce the launch of PyCon Zimbabwe 2016!

The conference will run from 24th-25th September 2016 at ZESA Natinal Training Centre<http://www.zesantc.co.zw/> in Belvedere, Harare with a pro-gramme of talks, workshops, and
other events aimed at the whole Python community.

More details are on the conference website<http://zw.pycon.org>, where you can buy a ticket<http://bit.ly/2ektV6I> or submit a proposal for a talk<http://bit.ly/2bWrzIa> or a workshop.We have worked hard to ensure the conference is more affordable. Tickets start at $25 for students $50 individuals & $100 if your company is paying for you for the two days, and we are offering financial assistance to help students who would struggle to afford a ticket or other expenses.The website code is on GitHub<https://github.com/PyZim/pyzim.github.io>. If you find any problems, please submit an issue or a pull request. If you run a local user group, please share this email with your members. We look forward to seeing you in Harare in November!

cheers

Humphrey

(on behalf of the PyCon Zimbabwe Committee)