[Python-3000] GUI Form Designer

hidayet yurtseven hido.yurtseven at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:19:42 CEST 2009

Hi,
First of all, I'm proud to be a *Python* user from *Turkey*. Python is the *
best* language I have ever seen.

I'm ported from *Py2.5* to *Py3.1*
I wandered around the new things on Python 3.1 directory. And I recognized
TODO.txt in idlelib dir..
I read somethings and saw *"- GUI form designer to kick VB's butt.  (Robert
Geiger) THAT'S NOT IDLE"*
I was happy. Because I meet the Python when I use *VB6 ([?]).* I installed *
VB.NET 2008*, because, making a GUI
harder in Python than VS. Then *I didn't like* the new VB too, installed
IronPython Studio. I didn't like it too([?][?])
Best Python is original Python.([?][?])

Maybe I will make a GUI designer for IDLE. I'm not sure how to do it but, I
will make an application that integrated to IDLE.
My opinion is: I will make a label to the menubar called "GUI Form
Designer". (It will can only open from EditorWindow.py)
Maybe I will change that plan. But I will use IdleLib anyway.

Can I take permission for it? I will upload the project to you when the
project being finished. If you don't give permission,
please say how can I take permission from you? What must I do or where is
the problem? Please tell them.

*Sorry* for my bad English if you don't understand them...
Thank you The Python Team...