[Python-3000] Request for documentation: PyModuleDef

Jan Althaus tciny at dword.org
Tue Sep 30 22:42:59 CEST 2008

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like there is a
full documentation of PyModuleDef's members available?
While some of them are intuitive, others aren't. The usage of m_size
in particular isn't clear to me. I understand this is the size of
additional per-interpreter storage, however I'm not sure how this
translates to code; both in terms of declaration and functions such
as PyModule_Create (e.g. how/when are the additional members/storage
initialised?)
Do you reckon it would make sense to add an example for such a case
to the Embedding and Extending part of the docs?
Ta!

Jan