[Python-3000] Catching HTTP requests and serving for it

selva kum selva_kum9 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 27 15:09:51 CET 2008

I have a requirement to serve for http requests.
The requests nature is to pass some parameters to the server and seek the server to
get some data from the database and send it back to the client.

I like to use  a  simple http server instead of apache.

Could anyone help me in this? Since I have got some idea in the usage of
socket, SimpleHTTPRequest modules. I am able to develop a simple server to accept connections, but in the applications point of view I couldn't do any more things with the http request contents. Please suggest me somethong in this regard.

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/