[Python-3000] Which joker tried to remove me from the py3k list?

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc amauryfa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:57:33 CEST 2007

Hello,

Guido van Rossum wrote:
> --

Mailman adds these links at the bottom of every message, after the
signature. Depending on your mail client, they may be part of the
reply (Thunderbird does remove the signature and everything that
follows. Gmail seems to quote the entire message). See above, *my*
unsubscribe link after *your* signature.

It is even archived:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-3000/2007-September/010383.html

Of course, this means that someone followed the link, then clicked the
"unsubscribe" button. A robot?

--
Amaury Forgeot d'Arc