[Python-3000] status of buildbots

Thomas Heller theller at ctypes.org
Wed Oct 31 13:57:08 CET 2007

Neal Norwitz schrieb:

> Other platform specific problems:
>
> Win64 has a few more:
>     test_csv test_dumbdbm test_fileinput test_format test_getargs2
>     test_gettext test_mailbox test_netrc test_pep277 test_subprocess
> test_winsound
> http://python.org/dev/buildbot/3.0/amd64%20XP%203.0/builds/183/step-test/0
> (This link is old.  There were other problems with the bot.)

Please ignore the test_winsound result on Win64.  They are caused by the machine,
and I do not know how to disable the test (Martins advice to remove the sound-driver
did not help, unfortunately).  AFAICT, the test_winsound succeeds on Win64 if I'm
logged in with a remote desktop connection to this machine, but I cannot stand
the sudden beeping when the tests run ;-).

Thomas