[Python-3000] PEP 3124 - Overloading, Generic Functions, Interfaces, etc.

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:57:21 CEST 2007

On 4/30/07, Phillip J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com> wrote:
> PEP: 3124
> Title: Overloading, Generic Functions, Interfaces, and Adaptation

Ok, one more try at simplifying things.  How about you just drop the sections:

    "Before" and "After" Methods
    "Around" Methods
    Custom Combinations
    Aspects

Yes, I know that 90% of the machinery to support these will already be
in the module, but I still think it would make a clearer PEP if that
remaining 10% was factored out into third-party code.

STeVe
        --- Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy