[Python-3000] str.format() -- poss. code or doc bug?

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Sat Dec 1 16:24:45 CET 2007

On 30 Nov, 2007, at 17:51, Christian Heimes wrote:

> Eric Smith wrote:
>> And backporting __format__ and friends back to trunk is on my pending
>> list.  The fact that upgrading to Leopard broke my compilation
>> environment isn't helping me out, unfortunately.
>
> I've seen several bugs related to Mac OS X 10.5 in the bug tracker.
> Could you test some patches for us when you get your build env working
> again?

Which bugs are that? The only ones I found when looking for 10.5 or
Leopard are a feature request for 4-way universal builds (which is on
my todo list) and a configure issue in 2.5.1 (which was fixed before
Leopard was actually released).

BTW. feel free to ping me about 10.5 issues, I'm terrible at regularly
checking the bugtracker.

Ronald