[Python-3000] Changing function-related TypeErrors

joe user signspointtoprobably at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 21:39:40 CEST 2006

Does this mean you have no more actual technical reasons to oppose this change, but are just stomping your foot and implying bad things about Winter?  Because there are people who agree with him, and I haven't seen any really compelling reasons to avoid this ten-line modification.

Seriously, are you just dodging this issue?