[pytest-dev] Transfer of pyfakefs to pytest-dev?

hansemrbean hansemrbean at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 7 02:11:39 EST 2021

Hi,

Thank you - I agree that pyfakefs is not a 100% fit, thus this mail
instead of a formal request for transfer. I asked Bruno Oliviera (who
helped with the pytest-order transfer) if he sees this as a possibility
before writing this mail. I also had been searching for an organization
related to general Python testing, but obviously didn't find one.

Cogs of testing sounds interesting - was this meant for Python testing,
or general testing? Are there other libraries that you would see there?
Maybe there is a related thread or post you can refer me to...

If the Cogs of testing organization can be brought to live, this may be
an alternative, I just don't know how realistic this is. The main goal
of the proposed transfer is indeed continued maintenance, and decreasing
the bus factor.  Still undecided myself...

Cheers