[pytest-dev] Transfer of pytest-html and pytest-molecule under pytest-dev

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Mon Aug 17 16:20:16 EDT 2020

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 04:54:20PM -0300, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 4:42 PM Floris Bruynooghe <flub at devork.be> wrote:
>
> > On Mon 17 Aug 2020 at 08:51 -0300, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
> > >
> > > +1 from me.
> > >
> > > I'm assuming Floris also agrees, so feel free to transfer the
> > repositories
> > > to me to conclude the transfer.
> >
> > Oh, I thought I already saw the repository transfer which is why I
> > didn't add a +1.  But sure, :)
> >

> Oh wait, my bad, completely missed the Subject which clearly states
> pytest-html, hehehe.

That's confusing point 1: I don't see how this is related to pytest-html at
all?

Confusing point 2 is that Sorin already did transfer pytest-plus before asking
(losing proper access on GitHub in the process), which is when I pointed out
that there's a process for doing this kind of thing properly.

I originally offered to transfer it back, but given that it looks like there's
agreement about the transfer, I guess I won't need to do that anymore. Someone
will still need to set up the proper teams and access rights though.

Florian

--
me at the-compiler.org (Mail/XMPP) | https://www.qutebrowser.org
       https://bruhin.software/ | https://github.com/sponsors/The-Compiler/