[pytest-dev] [core] Tidelift Funding

Daniel Hahler genml+pytest-dev at thequod.de
Wed May 8 04:57:09 EDT 2019

On 07.05.19 20:52, Floris Bruynooghe wrote:

>>> +1 to tracking this in a text file in a vcs repo.
>>>

>> Indeed, that's a good idea: we have a formal process already in place to
>> add/remove lifters, PRs. :)
>>
>> Any objections to a `Tidelift.md` in pytest's own repository? A separate
>> repository for now seems overkill.
>
> I'd bikeshed the choice of capitalisation but otherwise that seems fine
> to me.  ;)
> It can be split off once there's too many meta things in the repo.
>
>> The file should also contain instructions about the steps required to start
>> receiving funds.

I think a new repository like pytest-meta, or pytest-org makes sense - it is
easy to setup in general, and keeps away noise from the main repo.

We could create some issue in the main repo to link to it for transparency.

But maybe just having an issue for it in the (main) repo is enough already:
 you get notifications, it can be edited etc.

Cheers,
Daniel.