[pytest-dev] breaking releases required - sorting out FunctionDefinition and Compatproperties

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 06:28:30 EST 2018

Hi Ronny,

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 6:26 AM Ronny Pfannschmidt <
opensource at ronnypfannschmidt.de>
wrote:

> i propose we prepare an actual breraking release since its about time
> for that since quite a while.

Sure, it has been awhile and the features have been deprecated for a long
time. I think we can make a 4.0 release right after 3.10.1. Then right
after that we can remove that functionality from `features` and you can
start working on the FunctionDefinition.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Bruno