[pytest-dev] EuroPython 2018: help desk

Oliver Bestwalter oliver at bestwalter.de
Sun May 20 10:47:21 EDT 2018

Hi,

I will be attending the EuroPython and just submitted the same proposal
like last year to run a pytest/tox/devpi helpdesk. Last year was fun and
most people who came had not much experience with the tools yet and were
looking for some help introducing automated testing in their projects.

If any of you are also there and would like to hang out with me and help
some folks to get their questions answered, I would be happy.

I will let you know if the proposal was accepted.

Cheers,
Oliver