[pytest-dev] command line options not working?

Derek Sisson philosophe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 10:35:43 EDT 2018

sigh. No, I put the command options into a configs.py file, because of
problems I encountered 5 years ago getting options to work with other
parameters, as documented here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15794038/unable-to-run-py-test-from-command-line-when-using-a-marker-and-text-fixture-opt

Two years ago I refactored to stop using the separate runner.py file, and
the comma options worked fine.

Yes, moving the options into the conftest.py file works. I don't understand
why the configs.py approach no longer works, but working code is a good
resolution ;)

thanks!
--derek

--