[pytest-dev] Google Summer of Code

Oliver Bestwalter oliver at bestwalter.de
Wed Jan 25 10:00:31 EST 2017

Hello,

o.k. sounds all good to me then.

I have a topic in mind already that could nicely be tackled which is what
we started to draft already as part of the sprint:
https://github.com/tox-dev/tox/blob/master/doc/drafts/extend-envs-and-packagebuilds.md
- if we find a dedicated individual who wants to get their feet wet with
this topic, I actually start to get quite enthusiastic about the whole idea
:)

One caveat though: I am quite a catastrophe when it comes to classical
admin things like filling out forms and stuff - so if this would be part of
my work as a mentor, I will have to ask for a mentor myself to learn to
better tackle these things ;)

Cheers
Oliver