[pytest-dev] Google Summer of Code

Oliver Bestwalter oliver at bestwalter.de
Fri Feb 10 08:52:06 EST 2017

Hi all,

I had a closer look at the timeline and what is involved and I think I
would overreach myself if I would volunteer as a mentor this year already.
I am basically a newbie to tox myself, so I better buckle down a bit first.
I guess I will feel up to the task next year then.

If students want to work explicitly on tox and someone wants to mentor I
would suggest:

Generalize package builds and virtualenv creation:
https://github.com/tox-dev/tox/issues/338

as an interesting topic to tackle.

Cheers
Oliver