[pytest-dev] tox is now on github

Oliver Bestwalter oliver at bestwalter.de
Sun Sep 18 07:34:33 EDT 2016

Hi Ronny,

nice. Those references won't really matter anymore, when the PRs are closed
and it's only a handful anyway.

What I would do now then is close my PR on BB and add a comment where it
has moved. Holger suggested to add a test for it, so it will still be open
for a while, till I get around to do that, as I have some other topics I
have to see to first.

Cheers
Oliver