[pytest-dev] Commit access to pytest

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Fri Nov 18 03:35:18 EST 2016

On 17 November 2016 at 23:29, Bruno Oliveira <nicoddemus at gmail.com> wrote:
> The PR LGTM, I'm just wondering who gives people write access after a
> successful PR? The last one to merge it?

That's a very good question.  I think you need to be a project admin
rather then committer to be able to add other people as committers?
This means it's a more limited group of people who can do this (and so
far I've avoided talking about how you join that group).  So maybe if
the person doing the merge can't do this directly they should open an
issue for it and we should adopt a label signifying it needs admin
attention?

Floris