[pytest-dev] t-shirts and stickers now out, thanks Florian!

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Sat Nov 12 15:22:30 EST 2016

Hi All,

On 25 October 2016 at 06:15, Ronny Pfannschmidt
<opensource at ronnypfannschmidt.de> wrote:
> a) preparing and planning much better connectivity for the next sprint,
>     the venue was fabulous but i think the bad internet connection
>     was a tax on productivity while hacking, ensuring good connectivity
>     independent of the venue would enable us to keep using beautiful low
> cost venues
>     while not making the use of the services we grew accustomed to while
> developing
>     harder than necessary

This seems like a nice idea.  I guess it falls under sprint funds
though, we probably should just not mind spending some money on
connectivity.

> b) sovereign build/ci infrastructure for both pytest* and tox*
>     (*i* feel that travis&co are very limiting and actively
>      prevent doing certain kinds of automation in a simple painless way,)
>     however this is a larger topic i might not be able to address this
> year to begin with

I feel like fully sovereign build/ci infrastructure is more likely to
be limited by the time and effort needed to create and maintain it
then by money.  But if paying travis or someone else would make a
significant difference to our experience with build/ci then I'd be in
favour of that.

Floris