[pytest-dev] pytest-nodev "test-driven code search" is in feature freeze

Alessandro Amici alexamici at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:19:51 EDT 2016

All,

I feel my plugin for searching python code using tests is ready for prime
time, I invite interested parties to give it a spin. Feedback is very
welcome, here of on the running "Show HN" page:
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11297137

This is how you get up and running:
http://pytest-nodev.readthedocs.org/en/stable/quickstart.html

Issues and contributions go here: https://github.com/nodev-io/pytest-nodev

Please note that this is my first pytest plugin and I had some weird needs
so I feel internals are not as nice as they could be. An expert eye or two
reviewing my use of the plugin interface will be very, very appreciated:
https://github.com/nodev-io/pytest-nodev/blob/master/pytest_nodev/plugin.py

Thanks in advance,
Alessandro