[pytest-dev] Request to bundle Pytest-finer-verdicts as a default plugin with pytest

Ronny Pfannschmidt opensource at ronnypfannschmidt.de
Mon Jun 27 04:21:18 EDT 2016

Hello Venkatesh-Prasad and Florian,

as of now the linked plugin is basically a really new plugin, which is a
20 line function without any tests.
as such i would like to postpone moving it into pytest-dev until it is
more widely used and has a proper test-suite.

we want to have pytest-dev as a place to put popular plugins in order to
ease and open up maintenance and share control,
we might want to have a different place for the public/shared incubation
of plugins and experiments.

-- Ronny