[pytest-dev] Joining the sprint

Sivan Greenberg sivan at vitakka.co
Mon Jun 6 10:54:07 EDT 2016

Hi All,

 To my regrets I have to inform that I will not be able to attend the
sprint despite my strong inclination. Some personal matters have come up
that will keep me booked for the dates and so I have to pass.

 Thanks for the willingness to have me, I hope to be able to make it for
the next event of py.test / tox.

-Sivan

Sivan Greenberg
Co founder & CTO