[pytest-dev] pytest sprint 2016 / getting started

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu Jan 7 05:52:55 EST 2016

* holger krekel <holger at merlinux.eu> [2016-01-07 10:40:28 +0000]:
> let's try to find out if we can make a pytest sprint happen in 2016.

Yay! :)

> Location: somewhere around Freiburg, black forest, Germany.

That'd work very well for me. Travel costs are probably something like
35 - 40 EUR total ;)

> Date ranges:
>
>     20-26th June or
>     30th June - 6th July.
>
> Travel: arrive on the first day, leave the last.

Both works for me.

What about sleeping? FWIW I don't need much more than a little bit of
space on some floor and my sleeping mat/bag ;)

> Funding: we'll do a Indiegogo or betterplace.org campaign and ask
> companies and individuals to help come up with funding for travel
> costs, lodging and food for participants.  If participants can come
> on their company's time and money even better.  In fact, the gathering
> will be a great opportunity to dive deeper into pytest and make the best
> use of it for your company.

I'm not sure how comfortable companies are with crowdfunding
platforms, but I don't have a better proposal ;)

Florian