[pytest-dev] Announcing pytest-cram

Trevor Bekolay tbekolay at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:54:04 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

Over the weekend I wrote a pytest plugin that will run tests developed for
the cram tool (see https://bitheap.org/cram/) with pytest. I pushed the
first release to PyPI today, and was hoping that anyone with experience
with cram could test out pytest-cram on their tests.

On PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pytest-cram
On Github: https://github.com/tbekolay/pytest-cram

It's only the first release and no users yet, so I'm not asking to be added
to the pytest-dev organization yet, though hopefully that will be possible.
For now, I'm hoping that people find it useful. Please let me know if you
run into any bugs by filing issues on Github.

Thanks!
Trevor