[pytest-dev] Participation in 2016 Sprint

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Sat Feb 20 09:30:08 EST 2016

Hi Oliver,

On 17 February 2016 at 11:08, Oliver Bestwalter <oliver at bestwalter.de> wrote:
> I would like to participate in the sprint and I won't need any funding.

Great that you want to join us!

> I am using py.test in all my pet projects and professionally since 2011.
> Last year I started using devpi and tox also. I have no experience working
> on the code bases yet.

No worries, it will be a great opportunity to get into the code and
help will be at hand.

We don't know an exact location yet or where we'll be staying, so keep
an eye out on the list for more details to start appearing.  I look
forward to meeting you in Freiburg!

Floris