[pytest-dev] pytest sprint 2016 / getting started

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Tue Feb 9 09:27:49 EST 2016

On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 11:55 +0100, Andreas Pelme wrote:
> Good to hear Dave! :)
>
> I was just going to ask about accommodation. I was thinking that I can book a reasonably large multi bedroom apartment that I can pay via my company. Others would then be welcome to share. Preferably people which the company does not already pay. :)
>
> What are your thoughts about something like that?

sounds like a great idea!

> Holger, do you know of local accommodation that you recommend or should I look into airbnb?

I'd like to first try to get clear on where we are going to do the
sprint and then recommend accomodation around it.  This might last until
beginning march which i think is still perfectly fine.  Also 1-2 persons
can easily sleep in a guest room of my private flat, maybe i can arrange more.
We should reserve these for those whose company does not pay their accomodation.

I've started a page to record arrival/departure dates and travelcost
funding (if applicable):

    https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest/wiki/sprint2016

If everyone could edit their current planning in that'd be helpful.

best,
holger

about me:    http://holgerkrekel.net/about-me/
contracting: http://merlinux.eu