[pytest-dev] RFC: pytest sprint indiegogo page (draft)

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu Feb 4 05:33:05 EST 2016

* holger krekel <holger at merlinux.eu> [2016-02-04 10:14:11 +0000]:
> On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 00:26 +0000, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Sorry for chipping in so late, I didn't have a chance of looking more
> > carefully at the draft until now.
> >
> > I think it looks great so far, and I like most of the suggestions given by
> > others. I would like to stress on the part about it being flexible funding
> > though, as I think this sprint should happen even if not all the funding we
> > ask for is reached, even if that means some people can't attend the sprint
> > (myself included of course). After all, better to have a sprint with most
> > developers present than not having a sprint at all. :)
>
> Totally agree.  I configured it as flexible funding almost from the beginning.
> If you look at the campaign as an editor can you see that?
> What makes you and others believe it is fixed funding?

If you e.g. look at this project:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cinestill-120-medium-format-film#/

You'll see a "Flexible funding" text under the goal. That isn't there
in the preview. Maybe it's just because it's still a draft, but it's
definitely strange.

When editing it however, I see "flexible funding" indeed.

Florian